Saturday, July 4, 2009

Friday: A very very HOT and muggy day.




We made our trip to the beach and had our usual great time. Lots of people due to the holiday but still plenty of room for all. Today was jewelry find day with the metal detector. I was hunting in an other volley ball area and was able to find to rings and a few coins, not a great day but pretty fun. After the beach back at the RV I was out side resting and i noticed our neighbors RV was not dripping much condensation from their AC unit and sure enough they came outside later and were hanging out rugs and towels. I asked the lady if they were having AC problems. She told me that the water was coming inside the unit down the walls. I checked up on there RV and was not able to see any condensation so I told Bob that I would check his unit if he wanted me to. He was happy for me to do that, I pulled the cover off the inside of the unit and found that the 4 bolts that hold in on the roof were all loose, I tightened them and we are all hoping for the best and it works for them. Just me being nosy but glad I was as I met some real nice people. Bob and Margret ?????? Bob told me that he and Margret had been married 54 years!WOW!! how neat. He also told me he was 80 years old, boy I hope that I make it that long as well off as he is. After the AC repair a quick clean up and off to dinner. We went to a real nice Italian place and had a very good meal. Then off to Donna's favorite entertainment for a while then back to the RV. We took Cooper out for a walk at 10:00pm and the temperature was still 91 degrease, HOT and muggy. Another Fine Day.


No comments:

Post a Comment