Saturday, June 27, 2009






Doug and Argie have been keeping us hopping. Friday we were all over the place even into Crestview, FL. What a day and it ended with dinner and a large gathering of Doug's family. Friday night we got back to the RV site and what a surprise we had neighbors and boy were they the ones you really don't want. They had so much company that they were parked just out side our door and I mean just. I should have taken pictures but it was all I could do not to loose control. I went up to see Ms Sara who runs the place and asked her to please have them move there trucks and told her that I really did not like to hear music over my air conditioners and TV so could the turn it down. Well we made it through the night. Saturday brought on the large Howard Reunion. Cooking started early by CJ and Doug, they had the smoker at the park going by 0600 and boy did they turn out the meat. Ribs,and chicken, the lady's of the clan did a wonderful job of all the trimmings and deserts. Plenty of great food. The turn out seemed to be real good. The Parade down town was nice and hot but it was a sight to see and be able to say you saw.
If all go's well Donna and I will be off for Gulf Haven RV Park on the beach for the next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment