Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Good morning, we woke up this morning and out walking at 0430 with Cooper then Pacer in the dark, was a little breezy but not to bad. After about an hour the wind picked up enough to move the RV around 40-50 MPH gusts and got colder but still not to bad. Had put out sewer line last evening as our Gray water was getting about 2/3 full and I wanted to drain it. Bad news is I was to Lazy to put it up as I had to use two hoses to reach drain and thought I will just do it in the AM. Joke was on me out there at 0630 putting up sewer hose in the cold wind and dark.. Only did it in the dark because I did not want anyone to see me fumbling around with the hoses.. Short drive today as we only have 122.2 miles to Ft. Bliss, and we gain an Hour as we will be the Mountain time zone. We will be in this time zone the rest of the trip. Will post pictures of the RV park at Ft. Bliss tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment