Friday, May 22, 2009




Today started out great with Donna giving me a Card and Presant for my birthday. Hiking shoe's they are real nice and very comfortable.
Had a call from the Rossi's to say Happy Birthday before I could get the RV ready to move on to Sedalia, MO. Left Branson around 9:15am and arrived in Sedalia around 1:15 pm. There are about 400 hundred plus RV's here already. I think they said there would be around 1000 or more before Sunday morning. We got in line and were parked right next to a 5th wheeler and I mean next to them about 10 feet between us on one side. We have Elec,Water and sewer so we are good to go. We have met the neighbors beside us and the ones in front of us both full time RV'ers and real nice couples. Pictures of my birthday gift and the RV spot here in Sedalia,MO
More to come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment